A. Creating a warm and comfortable school culture by:
1. Teaching respect, love and concern for all students and staff.
2. Strengthening and beautifying our campus.
3. Creating a living space for learning that has a human spirit.
4. Developing a safe, healthy and happy campus lifestyle.
B. Developing the whole, complete child by:
1. Teaching self respect and respect for others.
2. Teaching students to be active and take responsibility.
3. Encouraging development of a healthy body and a healthy mind.
4. Developing and encouraging a passion for life.
5. Teaching students to have respect for their environment.
6. Encouraging students to embrace learning throughout their lives.
C. Using teaching methods that acknowledge each child’s potential by:
1. Developing a creative curriculum that values student’s individually.
2. Adapting that curriculum, when necessary, to suit the individual.
3. Promoting professional teaching skills and methods.
4. Promoting cooperation between staff as a single teaching unit.
D. The establishment of professional teaching services by:
1. Encouraging enthusiasm and professionalism in teachers.
2. Encouraging teachers to support and coordinate with one another.
3. Encouraging efficient administrative practices.
4. Implementing, reviewing and reflecting on an effective teaching plan.
E. Enhancing interaction between, school and community by:
1. Developing an effective school PTA association.
2. Encouraging interaction between parents and the school.
3. Encouraging parental interest/ participation in their child’s education.
4. Opening and sharing the school campus with the community.
5. Encouraging community involvement with school activities.
We believe that the school is the community it serves. To this end we encourage the members of our community, both parents and students, to become actively involved in the development of their school and integrate their school into the values of their community.
Students in class are also neighbors at home, parents of students are also partners in developing the school, the school is like a home.
Special Features of The School:
Twice monthly, students are required to participate in a club activity by choosing optional programs. With the mixed age groups and challenge students in a variety of new learning experiences ranging from sports to music, arts etc.
Twice monthly, students are encouraged to plan and take responsibility for achieving the goals of their own projects. The activities are student driven, promoting the use their own initiative.
Love- Have respect for oneself and ones environment.
Happiness-Provide a safe and joyful environment for learning
Dreams-Create dreams and encourage the students to fulfill their dreams.
Harmony—Promote harmonious interpersonal relationships.
Development—To reflect from the past, learn, and grow with the challenges.
Self—Encourage self development to reach ones full potential.